TBI Funds for YOU
The Funds for You program is funded in full by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities. It is overseen by the WV TB/SCI Rehabilitation Fund Board.
- Funds for You is available to residents of West Virginia with traumatic brain injury to promote increased independence.
- Funds for You is a payer of last resort, to be used after all other funding options have been exhausted.
- Funds for You may be requested for as little as $50 or as much as $1,500 depending on need.
- Applications can come from people with TBI and family members on their behalf.
- Funds for You may be available for purchasing:
- Durable medical equipment
- Assistive technology
- Medical / dental / vision services and supplies
- Case management
- Family support services
- Attendant care
- Home accessibility modifications
- Other items/services as approved by the TB/SCI Rehabilitation Fund Board
- Funds for YOU applicants are eligible to receive resource coordination services.
- Funds for You checks are issued directly to the vendor.
- An appeal process is available if your application is denied.
Submit application and supplement form to:
Traumatic Brain Injury Program
959 Hartman Run Road
Morgantown, WV 26505