Traumatic Brain Injury Services are available through a state funded program and provides resource coordination to individuals of all ages with TBI, family members, caregivers and service providers. The statewide program consists of a TBI Coordinator and six regional TBI Resource Coordinators who use a person-centered approach to help individuals reach their personal goals.
- Resource Coordination
- The linkage and referral of an individual to services they may need
- Person-Centered Planning
- A process to assist people with reaching their goals by putting the individual in charge of defining the direction for their lives.
- Positive Behavior Support Assistance
- An inclusive approach for developing effective behavior supports.
- Positive Behavior Support Program
- Funds for YOU Application Assistance
- An unmet needs fund available to residents of West Virginia with a diagnosed traumatic brain injury
- Funds for You
- Training and Education: for Individuals, Family Members, & Caregivers
- Trainings are customized to the audience's level of knowledge and topic of interest.
- Request a Training
- Technical Assistance
- Providing of knowledge and informational support to individuals, family members, and service providers about traumatic brain injury.
- Assist the WV TB/SCI Rehabilitation Fund Board in educating legislature/policy makers
- West Virginia's Governor mandated traumatic brain injury board.
- About the Board