Implementation Partnership Grant
Traumatic Brain Injury Implementation Partnership Grant is available to develop and implement a sustained system of statewide service provision for individuals with traumatic brain injuries and their families that is coordinated, culturally competent, consumer directed and appropriate.
- Data Analysis
- Statewide TBI Registry Maintenance
- Training and Education: for Agencies and Organizations
- Creation / Distribution of TBI Educational materials
- Work with the Veteran population
- Build systems capacity through partnerships
- Technical Assistance
- Providing of knowledge and informational support to service providers, legislators, and policy makers.
- West Virginia's Governor mandated traumatic brain injury board.
- Assist the WV TB/SCI Rehabilitation Fund to educate legislature/policy makers
- About the Board